I‘ve been asked a few times in the last few days if I feel homesick. I think I am, actually, because I’m just sitting around, updating my pictures and my blogs. I have not had a heat moving quiet time, which is something I need to just go out and have. I miss Amy, and I think about her, but I miss more the comfort and safe place that she provides for me.
When I start to think about where I am, I need to just get out there, plug in my MP3 player and zone into hearing what God has to say. Today was tough, because we had to meet at the PDP at 07:00, which meant I was up at 05:00 and trying to get things together for breakfast. Anyway, tomorrow we meat at 07:30 to go to another market than Les Halles or Metro, which buys me an extra thirty minutes to collect my thoughts and focus on glorifying God.
Please pray for me, the students and instructors are fun to be with, but it is not like the fellowship of Disciples that I enjoy being around. Have a great cinqo de mayo weekend, folks here don't think about American holidays, so it means nothing to the French.