
So we made it out of the snow in Colorado! Amy and I had planned on being up here since our wedding. It's really nice to be up here. I'm looking forward to a weekend of getting closer to God and Amy. It's funny when I look back to the places I have spent Christmas. I've been in New York, Missouri, Colorado, Quebec, and now Nebraska. I know, it isn't a great big metropolitan area in Nebraska, but it is home. My new family, Amy's, live here and I'm to be here, because it's our first Christmas as a married couple.
So for a few more days, I'll with family. A few days after Thanksgiving, I was in New York for a day. A week later, Amy and I were went on a cruise with my parents. Last weekend, my mother and Catherine, were in town and got snowed in with us.
We have our laptop with us, so I'm sure I'll load up our pictures from the cruise, the snow and our trip up here this weekend.
So for a few more days, I'll with family. A few days after Thanksgiving, I was in New York for a day. A week later, Amy and I were went on a cruise with my parents. Last weekend, my mother and Catherine, were in town and got snowed in with us.
We have our laptop with us, so I'm sure I'll load up our pictures from the cruise, the snow and our trip up here this weekend.