So I was driving home from work today and one of the most annoying things happened, a small traffic jam due to an accident. I feel bad for the parties involved, but I also can not stand the other drivers who 1. want to see what happened and 2. can not seem to understand they can use the ENTIRE LANE up to the emergency vehicles to merge with traffic. Yes I am that guy who will gun it all the way up that lane, swoop over at the last moment and not miss a single beat or jam/slam/hit the brakes in the process. Of course when everyone can see the blinking lights, they move over, further delaying the process of getting around the accident.
My advice:
- Pay attention to where you are doing, drive your car and ignore the accident to your left.
- Use every bit of resources to get around the accident in the least amount of time and headaches for drivers like me
- Be careful when you drive
Thanks.