He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD,I know, it's been over a week now, but let me take you into my little world.
and he will reward him for what he has done. Proverbs 19:17
Monday 7/9
10:00 am Old Chicago 48 Pizza Cook Trainee
(go take a shower and get my bus pass for the RTD)
5:00 pm Boulder Dushambe Teahouse Server
Tuesday 7/10
7:00 am Boulder Dushambe Teahouse Server
Wednesday 7/11
Drop off the Malibu in the shop and hope it's done in time for Amy
10:00 am Old Chicago 48 Pizza Cook Trainee
3:00 pm Leaf Pantry Chef Trainee (I learned some things, but I focused on prep)
Thursday 7/12
10:00 am Leaf Pantry Chef Trainee (I learned two dishes and prepped more)
2:30 pm Boulder Dushambe Teahouse Bartender
Friday 7/13 (spooky Friday the thirteenth)
Limp my car to the shop for them to take their time to fix it
3:00 pm Leaf Pantry Chef Trainee (more plate work and bake bread)
Saturday 7/14
7:00 am Boulder Dushambe Teahouse Server
5:30 pm Old Chicago 48 Pizza Cook
BANG! the car parked in my spot got hit by on coming traffic
Sunday 7/15
Jessica and Brynn get baptized at church
REST
I was fortunate to be home before midnight every night and was able to get my Eco-Pass from the teahouse this week as well. I am grateful for our bus passes and an understanding mechanic, love and support from Amy and the rest of my family, my bosses who understand that what I am doing is temporary and they all support me in my effort, getting accepted to Culinary School of the Rockies, and most importantly my salvation and relationship with God.
Jessica and Brynn get baptized at church
REST
I was fortunate to be home before midnight every night and was able to get my Eco-Pass from the teahouse this week as well. I am grateful for our bus passes and an understanding mechanic, love and support from Amy and the rest of my family, my bosses who understand that what I am doing is temporary and they all support me in my effort, getting accepted to Culinary School of the Rockies, and most importantly my salvation and relationship with God.