Among my things to do, I needed to change the oil in My Wife's car. This adventure usually is met with eagerness. Today's took the cake. I brought the car home, from the park and ride and let it sit the customary fifteen minutes to let the hot oil settle back into the pan. From there, I drain the oil, plug the pan and move on to the filter. I remove the filter and go the replace it with the new one and it's the wrong size! So I put the old one back on, pour the old oil back in and head to the giant store based out of Arkansas to exchange the filter.
No problem, right? So I get back and to fill the time of the fifteen minutes I make cookie dough for the celebration party we're having tonight at church. After I get done inside, I start the whole process over, this time with great success. After pulling the car off the blocks, I head back into the garage, and I see a black puddle by the back door of the garage. So I quickly run out the shed, grab a shovel and throw some dirt on my oil slick, in hopes that this will pull up the oil and I won't have to get some harsh chemical to clean up my mess. So you have a picture of what amounts to another fun adventure of changing the oil in My Wife's car. (This picture was taken with out the use of the flash for a more natural look.)