Oh this is one of those signs that even the bus system is hurting for some cash. Personally I think this will go over like a lead balloon, to be honest, it was only a matter of time before they had to start cracking down on the park-n-ride abuse. Really, it's called a park and ride. Back home we used these for that exact use. We would meet at one, park our cars and figure out our carpools there. Then ones here are specifically transit hubs for the RTD, so I guess we'll play their game until the economic crisis is over. I'm curious, will they remove the parking fee when more people pay for using the bus, like they did with the tolls along US-36?
24 April 2009
(is nothing if not )
Oh this is one of those signs that even the bus system is hurting for some cash. Personally I think this will go over like a lead balloon, to be honest, it was only a matter of time before they had to start cracking down on the park-n-ride abuse. Really, it's called a park and ride. Back home we used these for that exact use. We would meet at one, park our cars and figure out our carpools there. Then ones here are specifically transit hubs for the RTD, so I guess we'll play their game until the economic crisis is over. I'm curious, will they remove the parking fee when more people pay for using the bus, like they did with the tolls along US-36?
Labels:
daily pic