Pages

07 February 2007

Back to the point of the this blog...

I think I have defined all the roles in my life. As an exercise that will engulf my life, I have finally defined the simple role as husband to:

FAITHFUL HUSBAND TO AMY:
  • Take the time each and everyday to express my love for her and to feel my love for her especially in her times of insecurity and self doubt.
  • Lead her spiritually and unify our hearts in the Spirit, but praying with one another on a regular basis and growing in our faith in God and Jesus.
  • Provide, build and be the foundation for her spiritually, emotionally and physically by being secure in the God’s will for our family.
  • Honor my body for Amy by participating regularly in exercise and not giving into the selfishness and sinful desires of my heart.

Other Roles in my life are: Disciple, Family Partner, Friendship Provider, Manager In Training, Restaurant Builder, Kung Fu Practitioner (it's defined, just need to live it), and Leader (still working on this). They are all a part of what makes me, who I am.