This the indoor pool on the ship. It had a Thai inspired theme to it, if you couldn't tell. On occasion the pool was closed while we were out at sea due to rough waters. Anyway, this is where Amy and I
would sneak off to to nap when we didn't want to in the stateroom to catch some Z's. One those rough days at sea, with about a foot of water in the indoor pool, it would sound like the ocean the way the water would swish around and the echo within the room as well.This is a view of the Atrium Lounge. It was cool to be able to meet people there, It reminded me of some sort of futuristic scene from a movie. Most nights before dinner, the ship photographers were all over the atrium taking portraits. The entire atrium went from
the third floor to the twelfth floor. the main elevators were in facing out into the atrium area, so you could either look on to the atrium, or out to the ocean if you were in the other set of elevators.Looking to the right, you'll notice our friends in Grand Cayman drive on the wrong side of the road. What makes it funny is there are US made cars there with the steering wheel on the left side
and some foreign made cars with the steering wheel on the right. It threw us for a loop having to look right firs then left when we crossed the street.The weather in Grand Cayman, was pretty nasty out while we were there, there were a few outdoor activities canceled that day. If you look at the center of the picture, you'll see two white boat
looking things, they are actually submersed boats for "submarine" rides. They never went out that day because of the rough waters.When you get off the tender you are hit with a view of Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. When I was at SUDS U last summer I met an executive chef for the
RockBottom in King of Prussia (Philadelphia), Pennsylvania who had opened all the Margaritavilles in the world. There aren't many around. This shark came out when I was least expecting it and took me out. Fortunately, he realized I wasn't very good eating and let me go to enjoy some conch soup and a cheeseburger in paradise.We met some pretty interesting folks while we were there. The main shopping center, when you get off the tender, had this dude standing there. I loaned him my hat because he looked a bit chilly. He was more than willing to take a picture with me.

Upon return to our stateroom from dinner, we were greeted by wonder full towel puppets. The one to the right is a monkey, hanging from the ceiling. As you can see, our room wasn't very large. As a matter of fact, we had a stand up shower, that had a lip on the floor about 3-4 cm high. That was okay, because we had a floor drain in the middle of David, the stateroom
attendant was great at making really wonderful animals. He also made a rabbit, which you see to the left. Mom and Dad were pretty excited about the puppets before we even went on the boat itself.The second to last night of the cruise we had another formal evening. This is what w
as always called the captain's dinner. Anyway, that night we had another Gala Buffet at midnight to actually see all the artistic food carvings the sous chefs had made. This is such a showcase event that we were allowed to look at the food for
forty-five minutes before they actually let anyone take any food. I loved look at the food because I am such a foodie. One the left is sugar sculptures and on the right you see the precision and detail to what they carved. If you can not tell, those are melons and deviled eggs, with radish flowers. There were sushi spreads
, fruit and cheese spreads as well as wonderful carvings and sculptures using baked chicken and turkeys as well. So these are the last of the pictures I'll share with you. Amy did a great job at taking many many pictures. I am grateful for her to making the trip so memorable. I hope to post more stuff in the future as I take on more travels or adventures, as I like to call them.